Friday 3 September 2021

My poetry

 I was hoping to start a new blog about my poetry, but can't seem to get beyond creating a url  . [all taken] , so I will try it as a post


I have been writing poetry off and on since ......who knows when, but when i lost my two dogs Ruby and Zac I found it way way of mourning, so many of the poems are rather sad, Hopefully the more upbeat ones will make up for them . 

The are in no particular order or menu, just take them as they come, ., Hope you enjoy.






Is there an exit from Rainbow bridge

Can the occupants change their mind

Can they walk to the other end

And leave the entrance behind ?

Is there an exit from rainbow bridge?

Can they decide they don’t want to stay

Can they just wave goodbye

And maybe come back another day

Is there an exit from Rainbow Bridge

I’m really desperate to know

You see my little dog died the other day

We’re really missing him so

Is there an exit from Rainbow Bridge?

Or is it a forever place

I long to see my dog again

And hold him in my embrace

If there is not an exit from Rainbow Bridge

Please treat him with love and care

It would break my heart if he should be sad

And he will be forever there.    

 Arlene Phillips (c) 2020



No comments:

Post a Comment